This is for the BLUE/TEAL Little Ghost Who Was a Quilt Kit
* For other colors please see my shop
This Quilt Kit includes rotary cut fabric squares to create your very own ghost quilt. You will receive 12 of each of the 12 fabrics pictured (see 4th photo for most current fabrics, rarely I will have to substitute a fabric at the last minute, but I will choose a fabric that is similar in tone and appearance). These are cotton fabrics, starched and pressed and then rotary cut. I also include basic instructions and layout to achieve the quilt pictured. Included in the listing is also enough black fabric and a template to create the face.
1) Order just the Charm Pack and receive the 144 fabric squares to complete the quilt top, enough black fabric and template to create the face and the basic instructions
2) Order Charm Pack + Backing and receive the above plus a backing of Grey Minky Dots Fleece.
3) Order Charms + Back + Bind receive above plus pre-cut 2.5″ by width of fabric strips in coordinating color to bind the quilt.
4) Order Charm Pack + Binding receive the 144 fabric squares to complete the quilt top plus pre-cut 2.5″ by width of fabric strips in coordinating color to bind the quilt (you will provide your backing)
5) Add book to any listing
This fun Little Ghost Who was a Quilt quilt top features blue, teal, grey, and white cotton fabrics. You will be able to quickly assemble and finish a quilt top without having to choose, match, press and cut your fabrics!
* Finished Quilt will measure 54.5″ x 54.5″
* Basic Instructions for assembly (some quilting/sewing knowledge recommended)
* machine wash & dry gentle/cool or hang to dry
* rotary cut fabric squares
**Rarely a fabric will need to be substituted from what is shown. When this happens I try to choose as similar a print as I can to achieve the overall effect.
Handmade in Kansas in a clean, smoke-free environment. Easy care includes machine wash and tumble dry low heat.
Due to the handmade nature of this item, variations may occur. These should not be viewed as flaws, but as unique variations that make each quilt special.
*Looking for a finished quilt? Check out my shop!
**While care has been taken to accurately show colors of the quilt results may vary by computer monitor or phone screen.