This Yoga Sloth Baby Quilt Kit includes 80 5″ rotary cut fabric squares. You will receive 8 of each of the 10 fabrics pictured. These are cotton fabrics, starched and pressed and then rotary cut. I also include basic instructions and layout to achieve the a quilt like those pictured. This is fabric for the top only. You will need to provide your own backing, batting, and binding.
1) Order just the Charm Pack and receive the 80 fabric squares to complete the quilt top and the basic instructions
2) Order Charm Pack + Binding receive the 80 fabric squares to complete the quilt top plus pre-cut 2.5″ by width of fabric strips in coordinating color to bind the quilt (you will provide your backing)
3) Order Charm Pack + Backing and receive the above plus Minky dot fleece to complement the top. (If you choose this option please choose your backing color, brown or grey)
4) Order Charms + Back + Bind receive above plus pre-cut 2.5″ by width of fabric strips in coordinating color to bind the quilt.
This fun Yoga Sloth quilt top features brown, aqua (teal), tan, and grey cotton fabrics with sloths doing yoga novelty fabrics. You will be able to quickly assemble and finish a quilt without having to choose, match, press and cut your fabrics!
* Finished Quilt will measure 35″x 45″
*Pre-cut 5″ fabric squares
* Basic Instructions for assembly (some quilting/sewing knowledge recommended)
* machine wash & dry gentle/cool or hang to dry
* rotary cut fabric squares
Handmade in Kansas in a clean, smoke-free environment. Easy care includes machine wash and tumble dry low heat.
Due to the handmade nature of this item, variations may occur. These should not be viewed as flaws, but as unique variations that make each quilt special.
*Looking for a finished quilt? Check out my shop!
**While care has been taken to accurately show colors of the quilt results may vary by computer monitor or phone screen.
Like my Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/TheJadedSpade/ or signup to be notified of sales and new listings: http://eepurl.com/dv5Lzv
Love what you see? Add me to your favorites! Thanks for looking!